Monday, April 30, 2012

A Music Standard You Can Aspire To - Video Playlist


Have you discovered the special handle A.C.E. Student Conventions have on what constitutes sacred music? In our liberal Christian pop era, do you get to hear this kind of music on a regular basis? Have you wondered, "How can I get familiar with it if I don't attend a church that features such music?"

My brother tells me the key to progress is not finding the answers, but rather, asking the right questions. My question became, "Who is producing online videos that demonstrate this style and give us a standard to aspire to?"

It surely is the way of the Lord that in the course of navigating a paddock of rabbit trails, I came upon a nest of such videos. Dozens and dozens of them. On YouTube. In Russian.


Their channel, broadcast from Germany, is RadioBM - The Bible Lighthouse. Nyet, I don't understand Russkii, but I don't need interpretation of tongues to know sweet sacred music when I hear it.

I'm blown away by the production quality achieved by this church-based television channel. I'm excited by the standard of performance in the singers and their accompanists. There are some great instrumental items too. And wow [hushed tone of awe], the performers meet the A.C.E. dress code.


Below is my playlist of music videos from RadioBM. Notice their poise, their facial expressions, their body language, their diction. This is music ministry. Student Conventions are about training yourself for such ministry. May you be blessed and inspired by these videos to go and make music likewise.


PS If you're from The Bible Lighthouse or know someone who is, I'd love to hear from you! Если вы из Библии маяк или знаете кого-то, кто есть, я хотел бы услышать от вас!

PPS If you know of other videos that meet A.C.E. music standards, please share with us!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...